Monday, January 4, 2010

California Adventure Again!


Our season passes to Disneyland and California Adventure have almost expired. I honestly don't think I could take too many more trips to Disney. I know I am showing my age, but when you've seen it once, you've seen it a million times. I do like watching the little ones enjoy it though.
This was our last big hurrah until Tara and Jeff's family had to go back to real life. Tara left her lens at my parents house so she borrowed my camera for awhile. I know she will send me a few day time shots sometime soon.
Sammy made a high powered Flashlight. I came into the room and saw three flashlights taped together with an abnormal amount of scotch tape. It is a power light!
Tower of Terror. "It's not scary"
Gage had hold of Emily and Grandma's hand immediately. He probably won't be going on that ride anytime soon. He was very brave to try.


It's a bugs life with Sam and Beth.
The Jeff Decker Family
Almost everyone! Gage is hiding behind Emily.
Wendy and Gage on Dumbo.
Gavin and Emily flying on Dumbo!
The sword in the stone will come out!
Night Shot

Lets call it a night!
Jeff and Emily stayed at a hotel to tackle Disneyland the next day and Tara met up with a longtime friend and spent the next day at Laguna Beach. Wendy, Abbey and I relaxed the following day!

No comments:

Sitemeter