Saturday, September 13, 2008

Deckers, Deckers, Deckers!!



Yes, I saw all three of my Decker brothers. I stayed with Matt a few days and tried to help with the new house organization and the kids. I probably did a fraction of what they need but every little bit helps I guess. Matt and Jennie have their hands full right now. My kids are leaving the house and theirs are just coming in. The little kid stages were alot of work physically, but I think I liked less mental stress. Free agency and independence is overrated!


Steve and Adam and Jeff and Emily, Gage and Gavin joined us all at Matt's house for my Birthday celebration. Gage thought it would be a good idea if we made circles with our arms for this picture. It was a good idea! We played a few games. There was quite alot of commotion, that's for sure! We had pizza and Matt and the girls made me a fabulous cake. I felt loved, that's for sure!

The next day we spent the day at home decor stops and Gardener Village. Jeff and Emily introduced me to the Paradise Bakery and Cafe. Super!!
I went to Church with Grandma Roberts and then headed down to Steve's house for a great spaghetti dinner. With meatballs I might add. Shelley's family came and Jeff and Emily and the kids. I love having time to spend with family! I left early on Monday and drove the long ride back to California all by my lonesome. Books on tape got me through.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Paula, you actually helped out quite a bit. We kept you busy the whole time you were there. Thanks again.

Sitemeter