Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another New Year!

Christmas is over. The second half of last year was a blur. We really did do lots of things. I really need to add photos. Some day I will. I wish I was better at keeping up a journal. I thought blogging would be easier. My life story is pretty much told through pictures. At least I have good intentions. Its funny how when you are kid the time passes so slowly and you think Christmas and birthdays are so far away. Now, I blink my eye and I am another year older. My kids are growing up too fast.
I have been reading War and Peace. Besides being the longest book ever, I have learned alot about the war of 1812 in Russia and some good lessons in life. When we have the least and worry about what is really important in life, we are the happiest. If we can realize that for the most part there is someone out there in this world with much bigger problems than us, we can't feel sorry for ourselves.
I'm grateful for the Saviors atoning sacrifice for me. I'm no where near perfect, but with his help hopefully I can be someday. It is hard to comprehend the love he has for each one of us. I hope I can have a fraction of that love for my family and fellowmen.
It's going to be a good year!

No comments:

Sitemeter