Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Trip to Utah 2010

We had a nice winter vacation in Utah. We skied The Canyons in Park City, as usual. I wasn't sure how I would fare with my back problems, but I took it easy and got two days of skiing in. We skied with the Kinnison Family on the first day. I was lucky to keep up with all of their family and mine.
We celebrated Valentines Day with Matt and Jennie and the kids. Our niece Corinne Wells and her family were staying with Grandma Roberts while they looked for a house in Salt Lake City. It was fun spending a little time with Corinne and Daren's girls, Marilyn and Charlotte.
Paula, Wendy, Abbey and Craig
The Kinnison Family
Valerie, Marshall, Whitney, Paula and Mark
Whitney and Marshall
MJ and Elle
John Paul
Seth and Abbey
Marilyn Wells
Charlotte and Grandma Roberts
Wendy and Charlotte
Charlotte Wells
Wendy and Abbey
Craig and Paula
Abbey
Wendy
The Canyons



On the Lift
Abbey, Craig and Wendy

No comments:

Sitemeter